I decided to do a 20 facts tag, therefore you can get to know me better. I don’t want to tell you the story of my life, but I think it can be fun writing a few facts about me so I won’t be just a ghost who publishes a few posts in a month.
- I’m seriously addicted to coffee. One cup in the morning and one cup around noon or 1 pm.
- I adore the smell of rain/after rain.
- My birthday is on the 21st of September, which means I’m a Virgo. (and I’m turning 20 this year wohoo:)
- I love travelling and discovering new places.
- I want to write a book someday. Not because I want to be famous and rich (though it would be pretty nice) but because I love creativity and I’d like to believe I’m creative but I haven’t been able to write a whole book just yet.
- Mamma Mia is my favourite movie. It has to be one of the best films ever made in history!!
- Autumn is my favourite season. Colourful leaves, pumpkin spice latte, big scarfs and all that stuff.:)
- I love being organised and doing something creative.
- I never go out without wearing at least mascara.
- Red nail polish is a must have for me.
- It may sound childish, but my all-time favourite place in Budapest is the Zoo. I know that some people are against zoos but I cannot help but love and enjoy them.
- I used to play handball.
- If I had to choose one social media account, I would choose Instagram. (I might be addicted. Seriously it feels good to scroll through my feed.)
- My favourite city is Amsterdam.
- I have never got my hair dyed yet because I’m afraid of never getting back my original hair colour.
- I love sushi and Italian dishes.
- In my free time, I like reading and watching TV shows.
- I have been loving the idea of being independent and moving into my own apartment since I was younger.
- Whenever we go out to get ice cream, one of my scoops has to be chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate!
- My current favourite song is Believer by Imagine Dragons. I cannot stop listening to it.
I hope you all had a great weekend! Lately, in Hungary, the weather’s been quite hot so I’ve been a bit suffering, but life is amazing nowadays.
Feel free to leave a comment.